Candidates seeking admission in B. Arch programme of GITAM School of Architecture, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam Campus, are required to be qualified either in NATA, (conducted by Council of Architecture, New Delhi) or JEE (Main) paper-II, B.Arch, (conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education). Interested Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria may please contact The Director, GITAM School of Architecture 9866668220, Dr.B.Uma Sankar, Associate Professor – 9490449447, Office: 0891-2840556 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th July 2017 for the ADMISSIONS.
- A pass at the Higher Secondary or Equivalent (10+2) level from a recognized Central/State Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject of the examination.
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi, either in 2016 or 2017. For more details visit "www.nata.in",
- A pass in JEE (Main) paper-II, B.Arch conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in 2017. For more details visit "www.jeemain.nic.in".
Candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates at the time of Admissions:
- Date of Birth extract of SSC / ICSE / CBSE / Matriculation certificate
- Intermediate / 10+2 certificate
- NATA Score Card or JEE (Main) B.Arch Score Card
- Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming reservation under SC/ST
- Medical Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming under PH category
Salient Features of the School and the University:
|Highlights of GITAM School of Architecture||Unique features of GITAM University||Visakhapatnam Campus Facilities|
- Highly qualified and dedicated faculty.
- Exclusive Library for School of Architecture.
- Spacious Design Studios and Class rooms.
- State-of-the-art Climatology lab.
- Model making lab with support equipment.
- Fully equipped Photography laboratory.
- Exhibition hall for displaying students’ works.
- Building Material display Museum.
- Computer lab with 40 high-end workstations.
- Visual Arts studio and Sketching Workshop.
- Audio-visual and Seminar Hall.
- A top class University on par with the best in the country.
- Adjunct and Visiting faculty from the Industry and Institutions of high repute.
- State-of-the-art Central Library, knowledge Resource Centre (KRC).
- Group Personal Accident Scheme for Students
- Collaborations with foreign Universities and Industry majors.
- Alumni all over the world in prominent positions.
- Wi-fi campus with 1000 Mbps Internet connectivity and extended learning facilties.
- State-of-the-art Institute infrastructure.
- World class Data Centre.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- World class sports facilities.
- Highly active NCC and NSS units.
- Highly active Students’ Activity Centre.
- On-campus ATMs, Banks, Health Centre, provisional stores, stationery, daily needs.
- Serene environment in lush green Campus.
For further information, please contact Director, GITAM School of Architecture, GITAM University.Tel: (+91-891) 2840556; Fax: (+91-891) 2502249; Email: email@example.com