Facilities Available at GSA
Architectural design studios
- Design Studios form the core of design teaching. The studio teaching at GSA seeks to encourage a continuity and consistency of approach.
- All studios are used by the students as a home base for group discussions, design reviews, and all core activities.
- All studios are equipped with drawing boards and storage facilities.
- GSA Library GSA has its own well-established library exclusively for the benefit of the students & faculty.
- Climatology Lab State-of-the-art Climatology Lab with high-end scientific equipment to measure the impact of Climate on Buildings.
- Material museum: displays up-to-date materials related to construction, building services like water supply and sanitation, plumbing, electrical and mechanical fittings and fixtures.
- Photography laboratory: is equipped with high definition cameras and necessary lighting system.
- Computer lab: with 40 state-of-the-art Dell workstations and high graphics processing capability along with all the necessary software related to the field.
- Model making lab: Is equipped with latest equipment and material.
- Exhibition hall: is equipped with display and pinup boards to exhibit the students’ academic works.
- Art studio: to nurture the freehand drawing skills and strengthen related sketching skills.
- Construction yard: opportunity for the students to get the hands-on experience of different building materials and construction methods.